Why invest with us
“Their straightforward, partnership approach was a key factor in us choosing them as our first external investor.”
Adrian Ryan, Founder and CEO of FLYdocs Systems
“GCP’s financial input combined with their support for our growth strategy will help us to achieve our objectives within a tighter time frame.”
Andrew Bennion, Managing Director, AI
“GCP has been a supportive investor and worked closely with us from the outset.”
Simon Armes-Reardon, Managing Director, Entec
“GCP has a great reputation for enabling companies to achieve their potential.”
Chris Laslett, Co-Founder and CEO of Chaucer
“GCP provided the capital we needed to achieve our ambitious expansion plans.”
Alastair Stewart, Managing director, etc. venues
“GCP provided the new investment needed to fuel the plans we have to expand the business.”
Andy Inglis, founder of Scopus Engineering
“The guys at GCP put an enormous effort into building a great relationship with us and the vendor which was key to getting the deal done.”
John Innes, CEO Amor Group
“GCP provided all the funding on the deal, saving a huge amount of time. This enabled us to come to an agreement quickly and efficiently.”
Richard Downs, Founder and Chief Executive, Iglu
“GCP has a very strong track record of helping businesses deliver on their growth plans.”
Oliver Dennis, Co-founder of Fishawack
When you choose to invest with GCP, you will get:
- Strong returns, based on our distinctive approach, our proven model and our resulting track record
- Deals that deliver earlier, either through cash-paid interest or capital repayments
- Flexible deal structures that offer downside protection
- A forward-looking private equity firm who is fully on top of the market and can seek out quality deal flow
- An established firm with a consistent investment strategy whose focus is firmly on investing in SMEs – the engine of the UK economy, offering unparalleled opportunities for growth businesses
- Ethical investors who live and breathe the ESG Policy (environmental, social and governance) and are signed up to the UN PRI (Principles of Responsible Investing)
- A firm who can complete deals without having to rely on banks to part-fund the investment
- Highly experienced, stable and talented investors who always work in partnership with management teams, to increase the profitability of the businesses we invest in
Our three funds
- Fund I closed in August 2000 and is now fully realised, having exceeded investors’ expectations.
- Fund II closed in December 2005, with follow-ons from all Fund I investors as well as new investors. Fund II is fully invested.
- We are currently investing a £160m Fund III.
To find out more about investing with GCP, call Garrett Curran on 020 7024 9802 or drop him an email.