- DMW supports its high-profile clients through exceptional consulting talent with a deep understanding of the technology and IT systems that underpin their business.
- DMW was founded in 1989 and has been led by the current senior management team since 1994. It has a 25 year track record delivering complex, business-critical IT transformation projects.
Why we invested
- DMW operates at the intersection of business and technology and is a specialist in supporting its clients across cloud, cost optimisation, data and security. These areas are increasingly important to ambitious public and private sector organisations delivering costs savings, data insight and efficiency from their IT services.
- The business promotes an inquisitive and challenging culture of high calibre, experienced consultants and technologists who have worked across a variety of industries and technology solutions.
How we are making a difference
- DMW’s senior management team are investing alongside GCP and will continue to lead the business post-completion. The investment is to support the team’s growth plan, expand the capability of the business, widen equity participation throughout the business and introduce an experienced investment partner with a strong track record in consulting and technology investing.
- In July 2020 GCP realised its investment in DMW. The business was acquired by Credera, a subsidiary of Omnicom Group.
GCP was our first experience of a private equity investor and we could not have picked a better partner. They understood our business and sector, shared our ambitions for growth and helped us mature and evolve. At DMW we have a hands-on style based on respect, integrity and low ego. This was perfectly matched by GCP’s investment approach.Chris Dean CEO