- DMW supports its high-profile clients through exceptional consulting talent with a deep understanding of the technology and IT systems that underpin their business.
- DMW was founded in 1989 and has been led by the current senior management team since 1994. It has a 25 year track record delivering complex, business-critical IT transformation projects.
Why we invested
- DMW operates at the intersection of business and technology and is a specialist in supporting its clients across cloud, cost optimisation, data and security. These areas are increasingly important to ambitious public and private sector organisations delivering costs savings, data insight and efficiency from their IT services.
- The business promotes an inquisitive and challenging culture of high calibre, experienced consultants and technologists who have worked across a variety of industries and technology solutions.
How we are making a difference
- DMW’s senior management team are investing alongside GCP and will continue to lead the business post-completion. The investment is to support the team’s growth plan, expand the capability of the business, widen equity participation throughout the business and introduce an experienced investment partner with a strong track record in consulting and technology investing.
We believe that GCP is the ideal partner to help us to grow through ambitious recruitment and to invest in our service offerings. We are excited about leveraging their considerable experience of supporting growing consulting and technology businesses.
GCP has been supportive and collaborative throughout the transaction and we look forward to working with them in achieving our plans for the businessChristopher Dean, Managing Director of DMW