We partner with business owners and entrepreneurs to provide liquidity for shareholders, funding for development capital and support for management buy outs
We always do what we say we will do
We're down to earth friendly and accessible
We're focused on people and place great store on developing close working relationships
We'll make a difference but won't take over - we add value but do not interfere in day-to-day operations
We own our firm so we are the ones who make the decision
We will be your business partner - management teams describe us as "a strong, understanding and supportive partner"
We give businesses the best platform for growth by providing flexible, patient capital and tailoring the deal to suit your business and situation
We are an experienced and successful partner as both a minority and majority shareholder
We can provide all of the funding without third party debt, offering speed and certainty of delivery
We specialise in providing blended equity & debt
GCP has a strong reputation for supporting fast growing businesses. They have a supportive and flexible approach to investing that makes them a valued partner to Cooke.Les Zellan Chairman, Cooke Optics
GCP provided the capital we needed to achieve our ambitious expansion plansAlastair Stewart Managing Director, etc. venues
The guys at GCP put an enormous effort into building a great relationship with us and the vendor which was key to getting the deal doneJohn Innes CEO Amor Group
What they say they’ll do they do. They talked about partnership, understanding and the most flexible product for our business and, yes, it’s all trueJohn Rutley Executive Chairman, A-Gas
It’s undoubtedly a partnership. There’s a real harmony in our objectives for growing the businessSimon Armes-Reardon Managing Director, Entec
Shorterm Group is at a very exciting stage of its development and we are delighted to have GCP involved to help us take the business forward. GCP has a great reputation for enabling companies to achieve their potential, and we look forward to working with them towards increasing our customer base and range of servicesSteve Gallucci CEO at Shorterm Group
“The GCP team were pro-active, pragmatic and delivered quickly in a tight timeframe. Importantly GCP demonstrated they do what they say they will, and this coupled with their partnership focus and clear track record of supporting ambitious buy and build plans makes them ideally placed to be our next investment partner.”Stephen Thompson Group CEO of Indigo Telecom Group
At GCP we are committed to promoting responsible and sustainable practices across our own investment procedures and throughout our portfolio.
We recognise the importance of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, not only in ensuring that we operate in the right way and positively impact our wider surroundings, but also in enhancing portfolio returns and driving value for our investors.
- We are committed to ensuring that we invest in a socially responsible manner, from pre-investment screening though to proactive, post-deal management
- Each portfolio business has a Board member tasked with championing ESG issues to ensure that environmental, ethical and social issues remain at the heart of everyday thinking
- GCP supports Impetus Private Equity Foundation, which helps to transform the lives of young people from disadvantaged backgrounds by ensuring they get the right support to succeed in school, in work and in life.
- We are committed to ensuring that, when we act for our investors, it is in their best financial interests but also balances sustainability considerations
- We are a signatory to the UN Principles of Responsible Investment